नमस्कार !

Yo !!
\m/

Tuesday 17 March 2009

The Fear of Living Alone !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was my First Day Alone @ home...

From childhood, I wanted to live alone at home.
But didn't get chance early. Better late than never... the golden day came...
After giving tooooo... many instructions,
finally mom left for the office around 9:00 am.
Dad already left for the office. So At last I was Alone @ home !!!

I was damn Excited. was very different feeling,
New Experience for me...
"Now what to do ???" the Question came to my mind. After 2-3 options, I decided to watch TV. So, I just switch on the TV and sat on the sofa... and started watching some movie on cable channel.


... and suddenly, it was a Blank Screen on TV.
I convinced myself by saying there might be some
cable-connection problem & will get fixed within few minutes.


n then again all of sudden I heard a Sound came from Bedroom...
That sound was sort of breaking of a glass.


Flood of thoughts came into my mind... about that sound ???

I again tried to convince myself but this time, it didn't work.

I waited there for sometime...
then leaving behind the Fear Factor,
I decided to go n look for the reason behind that sound...

I looked in Bedroom n from Hall itself...
My Detective Eyes were searching for some Evidence...

... then I found out that a Bulb in the passage joining two rooms, has fallen... Don't know How ???
I got little scared... n thinking....why was that happening with me on my 1st day Alone @ home ???

then Safely, I cleaned up scattered pieces of (40 watts) Bulb n came back in Hall sat on the sofa thinking ... what may be the reason ?

TV was on during this incident with Blank Screen on it...
...then in flash of seconds, TV started showing the movie which it was showing previously...
All things were happening like typical Horror movie... hehe...

Afterwards, I came to conclusion that at the top floor there was some renovation work ( hammering on walls) going on ... so due it's impact.. loosely fixed Bulb fell down !!!

Bottom Line:
From That Incident, I completely Lost The Fear of Living Alone!!
डर के आगे जीत है...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Piyu said...

but i still believe in super natural powers

Abhishek !! said...

I believe Everyone has some natural powers in him/her.

mau said...

[:D<]

Aur jo jeeta wo hi sikander !! hehehe...

भानस said...

Kamanimitte baryach vela Navaryala chotya chotya tours astaat. Mag me ekati asate, pratyek veli bhiti vatatech ase nahi parantu ekda ka bhitine shirkav kela ki matra tila ghalavane kathin hote. It's all in mind, supernatural powers astaat ase vatate( had some exp ). Bhityapathi BramhaRakshas, Ha ha ha...